Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Game Update 02/16-2020

9TLiJGX.png

Evening, Veldaharians.

Today brings some bug fixes and quite some back-end to the client and server for future updates.

We're currently looking into some disconnection issues which only seems to occur in certain times. (Pretty much the same time every day)

Advertisements through different sites and youtubers are also in the works (Has been for the last month) I've gotten some replies and some still not available until march.

Game Changes:

• Dragon hunter crossbow now works as supposed to with it's additional bonuses towards draconig creatures including olm.
  • The client has received quite some optimisation and should run somewhat smoother.
  • Bottomless bucket can now be stored in the ultimate iron man vote storage.
  • Void melee has received a slight buff in accuracy and damage.
  • The ornate pool in donator zone will now restore all stats as well.
  • Raids one has been looked at and tweaked, still needs to be tested. Let me know the outcome.
  • PvP armours and weapons can no longer be traded if they are below 100%
  • Rooftop agility courses have been adjusted slightly, should now only require one click per obstacle.
  • Slayer teleports have been sorted for
  • Kalphites
  • Smoke devils

Advertisements through different sites and youtubers are also in the works (Has been for the last month) I've gotten some replies and some still not available until march.

Can name a few sites with open slots for advertisements. Advertisements should've been a priority for the last 5 years. I've enjoyed this server in the past, and I'd love to see it thrive. We wait 3 weeks for an update for slight changes - where other suggestions are ignored \ game mechanics still bugged. When will we see actual results from the server being up this time?

5 hours ago, Frieza said:

Can name a few sites with open slots for advertisements. Advertisements should've been a priority for the last 5 years. I've enjoyed this server in the past, and I'd love to see it thrive. We wait 3 weeks for an update for slight changes - where other suggestions are ignored \ game mechanics still bugged. When will we see actual results from the server being up this time?

I can only Support this question. I see the next reset is incoming...

Playing this Server again for hours untill you decide to reset it - not cool.

And the agility courses are still bonkers..