Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Let’s do this new reset right

Hey OSV, and everyone’s who’s still here and as hype as me for this reset. 

Slay here, and I have just a few things to say coming into this new start for OSV. I’m excited to see how this goes, and I feel like us, as the community can do our part this time around. Tell your friends, family, pets and everyone about the reset. We all have a special place in our hearts for OSV, I truly believe it’s the best server out just with some unfortunate downfalls. 

But this time around, let’s leave the dev work to Matt, hope all goes well, and trust in him. And as a community let’s do our part! Welcome new players, don’t mention “oh a reset is gonna happen again to everyone” because it won’t if we don’t let it. Don’t be toxic and troll for no reason, just say nothing if that’s how you feel. Keeping a good spirit around the server will typically turn out well, so let’s do that. This reset is going to be the best one yet if we make it. 

I’m excited to see how this goes, and can’t wait to reunite with all the familiar faces and lost friends. Love all y’all and I know this last one didn’t go how we wanted, and caused conflict amongst most people, but let’s put our differences aside and make this one the best yet! 

Slay out. 

@Gtgmrei @silence @Aediion @Insta I miss you fellas

It won't if we don't let it..? Meaning what exactly :o

I appreciate the enthusiasm Slay and i too want nothing more than to see this server succeed because i also think its the best server out there but it really does have 1 major downfall and I'm sorry to say this Matt as much as i like you but its you!

This is probably my 5th / 6th reset (i've lost count) and to be honest the resets are speeding up. Every single time Matt's presence is present for the first few weeks whilst the donations are flying in and then after the first few weeks the messages and promises start to come "Sorry i've been away" for various reasons, promises that the donation money will go to Add's for the server which never happens etc etc. you have to spend money to make money Matt remember that not just reset when you run out of it.

I'm sorry but it needed to be said, i expect this won't go down well and i will more than likely be banned but freedom of speech right.

i will more than likely be back no doubt but as Slay said, lets do it right this time and that includes you Matt.

Love you all.

Corbo

• Like 1

Add group ironman pls, will help bring players

Damn i just had some memories about the time i joined osv for the first time...6 years ago and i have spent a lot of time here. It's nice to think of these memories. This server was better than playing osrs

I hope that Matt and the whole OSV Community will make the server great again.

Well fix the obvious things.. IE. pathing, ::auth (to give all vote tickets at the same time). Also it would be great if Matt actually stays around this time, i doubt it, but it would be nice.. 

• Like 1