Sign in to follow this  
Matt

The future of OS-V

Hello, Veldaharians.

I bring some news today, some sad and some abit better.

As of now the server can not be kept online in the state it currently is, so we are going to give it a go to revive it.

The server will go offline on monday, 6th of january. From then the server will be down for maintenance until it will be re-opened at 24th of january.

A team will be brough together for this maintenance for bug-testing, suggestions, ideas and general discussion of the server.

If you wish to be apart of the maintenance team, write me a PM with your discord contact and I will set it up.

The server will be reset fully, excluding donator ranks and total donations.

Bans will be lifted if they were not too serious.

A discussion will be made within the team of possible rewards/addons for those who have contributed to the server previously. (Which will automatically be given upon server release)

Any other questions, feel free to send me a PM.

We'll keep you all updated as we go along, all the best to you all and thank you for playing os-veldahar.

• Thanks 1

Slay’s back mfers 😈 I’m excited Matt, let’s make this one different. OSV will thrive. 

great donated 700 between two accounts bam bam and barbo and now i wont even get those back...

4 hours ago, barbo said:

great donated 700 between two accounts bam bam and barbo and now i wont even get those back...

It says excluding donator ranks

Should rename the server twisted leagues and just auto reset it every few months lol. Hell i'm hype as always i guess, wont be pvming this time though, no point losing gear again.

Uhhh uhhh, glad to hear that. 

I hope you design it user-friendly and rewarding.. 

I will give it try for the last time :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PkCorbo said:

Should rename the server twisted leagues and just auto reset it every few months lol. Hell i'm hype as always i guess, wont be pvming this time though, no point losing gear again.

Yeah.....I dunno about you guys but for me, a game like Runescape only has so much replay value lol, even in a modded environment

This is sweet news, I love the resets and the race towards good gear! Hope this one is good!