Gtgmrei

Challenge Mode Raids

Title: read above lol

SLD: Currently, our version of 'raids' is just an olm boss fight, and a relatively easy olm boss fight at that. I suggest that we add a "challenge" mode to raids, where a group of players is able to run through the 3 bosses that we have currently in the game. - Skeletal Mages, Tekton, Olm. On the final phase of the fight, I believe it necessary to give players 4-5 rolls on the olm table, instead of the regular one, giving players a reason to go through the challenge; It needs to be more rewarding than just killing olm. Additionally, gonna shout out my other suggestion here: 

SAI: I would also like to see more rooms be added. We have lizardmen shamans ingame, I don't think it would be that hard to just put 3 into a room; it would also be nice to see vespula,vasa, ice demon etc be added or perhaps some of the skilling rooms, but these are not entirely necessary; or could be added at a later date. I believe it's time that OS-V got the raids that it deserves. I believe that by simply forcing players to kill a boss and progress through the next room, until we have an olm fight, with a bank before (as i dont think adding the farming to raids will be possible), in order to simulate 07 raids would be a great addition to the server.

This would be interesting but I'd like to keep Olm how it is aswell.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, oliver said:

This would be interesting but I'd like to keep Olm how it is aswell.

Yeah, I agree; kinda emulates the normal raids and challenge raids that 07 has.

Edited by Gtgmrei

i support because I want a challenge, also I would really want to see full olm boss fight, so u hit both hands, then olm swaps sides, etc, and the possibility to do 3:1 at olm, 3:1 means u run back n fourth so u hit olm 3 times, and it hits u 1 time, it seems pretty simple, but I would love that more than everything.

Would love more of a challenge, olm is really easy atm, but yes i also think that a separate challenge should be implemented and olm kept how it is now.