Sign in to follow this  
Renaissance

Drop table changes

Suggestion title:

Drop table changes for Abyssal demon and Demonic gorilla

Suggestion long description:

Since drop table for a single npc has cap of 5 different sections (tables), I am proposing to remove 1:1 (always) table section from both Abyssal demon and Demonic gorilla drop tables (in both cases it is ashes)  in order to include another section (table) instead and to rebalance the whole drop table for above mentioned npcs in general. What I propose it to move Abyssal whip (Abyssal demon) and Zenyte shard (Demonic gorilla) to their own new drop table sections, where there would not be any additional item to share the same drop table section with.

The reasoning behind it is that if you hit a certain section of drop table with 1 item, you will be guaranteed to receive that item as long as you hit the table. As for now, for example, you may land on the section of the table for the item you desire, but because there are a few other items in it, the chance gets slimmer. Because of this it quite often makes some items in OSV to be rarer than they are on OSRS. Perfect examples are Abyssal demons and Demonic gorillas. In OSRS Abyssal whip and Zenyte shard have their own tables (1:512 and 1:300). Yet on OSV the real chance for these items are 1:490 and 1:285, because they share the table section with other items. I 

Suggestion additional information:

Suggested changes:

table.jpg.722e1ef6f45cc1a85144b8147df2868f.jpg

• Like 1

Good suggestion, is very easy to do & is a nice Qol

Don't see why not, so long as this is possible I support.

Support fam.