swinekills

Ironman Shop Adjustments

Posted (edited)

Suggestion title: Adjusting Ironmen Shops

Suggestion long description: This is a pretty generic idea but I would like to suggest that we add more to the shops for ironmen. Currently all of the shops are very underwhelming, mostly Blood Money and Raids. I would suggest that we add a few things as currently you can only buy Overloads and the blood money becomes useless once you have your rings and void. I would suggest adding small things that don't break the game for ironmen. For raids store adding things like random herb box, seed box, ore box, just random skilling supplies that can be purchased for a fair/hefty amount of points. For Blood money I would suggest adding more untradeables. Currently the only way to get some extra exp stuff is through voting and I feel adding some of those items into the blood money store would help make blood money a tad more useful and make it to where you can earn a few more then just one piece every week. Making items between 100-200 blood money per piece or more. Lastly the option to sell back items if none of these are an option above. Mainly selling back old items you may not use ever again for vote points, or even slightly less points. I get the incentive is to vote so maybe even adding more voting rewards might help this out.

Suggestion additional information: I really don't have much to add other then feedback to maybe improve upon this idea or make it better in any way would be great.

Added info by you guys: Another great tip I got was maybe adding secondary boxes. Making the higher tier boxes more expensive. Like Snape Grass, Red Spider eggs etc. This info came from Travis.

Edited by swinekills
  • Like 2

So i'm giving points on few things

1) "For raids store adding things like random herb box, seed box, ore box, just random skilling supplies that can be purchased for a fair/hefty amount of points" 

This has been suggested before a lot of times. Altho it would be incredible to have.

2) "For Blood money I would suggest adding more untradeables. Currently the only way to get some extra exp stuff is through voting and I feel adding some of those items into the blood money store would help make blood money a tad more useful and make it to where you can earn a few more then just one piece every week. Making items between 100-200 blood money per piece or more "

You can get fishing outfit from actual fishing, but its bloody rare and you can get same pieces over and over again. But i like this. 

3)  "Lastly the option to sell back items if none of these are an option above. Mainly selling back old items you may not use ever again for vote points, or even slightly less points. I get the incentive is to vote so maybe even adding more voting rewards might help this out."

A big YES to that. Yes yes yes yes. But not for the same amount of points, Maybe 25% of the value. 

Big support for adding more items to the blood money shop for ironmen, some things id suggest are ecumentical keys, coal packs, herb boxes, some items from the bh shop could be moved to the bm shop aswell?

Support on everything except being able to sell vote ticket items back to the shop.

Would also like to see more potions like xeric's aid, revitilization, and prayer enhance be added to the shop.

Good suggestion