Sign in to follow this  
Iron 90

Snape grass seed

Posted (edited)
Suggestion title: Snape grass seed

Information: Snape grass on "osrs" requires 61 farming to plant. I think there needs to be a secondary method 
of obtaining snape grass in the game as currently the only way to do so is through crawling hands or hellhounds; making it not so viable for skillers or 
people who just need bulk potions. It could also be implemented to the master farmers table maybe 1/25 chance for them? just throwing a random number out 
there.
They could be added to the brimstone chest, certain bosses, and possibly from ckeys if they were sought after that much?

Additional information: Idk how much would be yielded on harvest but the grow time would we the same as herbs i would imagine? Leave feedback! 

Edited by Iron 90
  • Like 1

HUGE support, personally, I would love to see the farming guild be implemented into the game, with the ability to plant bushes, limpwurt seeds, snape grass seeds, and all of the other goodies that the farming guild gives on 07. 

But would also support just these being added.

good suggestion :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gtgmrei said:

HUGE support, personally, I would love to see the farming guild be implemented into the game, with the ability to plant bushes, limpwurt seeds, snape grass seeds, and all of the other goodies that the farming guild gives on 07. 

But would also support just these being added.

good suggestion :)

would be sick to get bottomless bucket as well so we can be even more lazy :~)

• Like 1