Sign in to follow this  
Travis

High level Slayer Task Rework

Suggestion title: Slayer task rework or addition 

Info: I believe it would be beneficial for the server to implement a rework for the slayer tasks at high levels. 

It is not unheard of to get 99 slayer without an Abby demon task or a cave kraken task. I think we should add a new slayer reward to increase the rate or frequency of specific high tier slayer tasks such as: Dagganoth, gargoyles, nechs, Abby demons, cave krakens, hell hounds, etc. 

We could also add a slayer level requirement as well.

or this could be implemented by being able to unlock slayer master Steve with specific level and slayer point cost.  He would only assign the monster that are to be determined on the list. 

The final option is to add the rewards that are in osrs that increase the amount of a given task, but this still does not help the frequency of the task being assigned. 

Additional exposition: 

i would really like to hear what the community thinks when it comes to amount of points to unlock, what tasks included in this, if there should be a new slayer master all together like Steve who only assigned the listed monsters, or if we just change the potential frequency given by Duradel. I would like to hear what monsters you believe should be added to the reward. 

Thanks for the time and consideration. 

• Like 1

Agreed with new slayer master:

• Abyssal demons
  • Greater demons
  • Black demons
  • Hell hounds
  • Cave krakens
  • Aviansie
  • Dark beast
  • Rune dragons
  • Like 1

I agree with some sort of rework, I believe reworking the likelihood of getting the most desired tasks is the best way to do this.

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to disagree with this one. Slayer is already set up in a way that makes it incredibly easy to amass a ton of points. If this was implemented it would be quite easy to skip only a couple of times for lucrative tasks, which would devalue the rarity of some of those items. Yeah, it isn't perfect, but I don't think this is the solution.

• Like 1

i thought thats what nieve did, because you need 90 slayer to use her? correct me if im wrong though

5 hours ago, Iron 90 said:

i thought thats what nieve did, because you need 90 slayer to use her? correct me if im wrong though

Nieve gives boss tasks 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Support to either of these, personally I'm more so in support of the extending of tasks instead of an increased chance to obtain the task; either way though I think these would make a good addition to the game.

Edited by Gtgmrei
  • Like 1

I can agree with this, and definitely support the ideas of maybe even adding a extend task for points feature.

• Like 1