Sign in to follow this  
Gtgmrei

Obsidian Armor

Suggestion title: Obsidian Armor

Suggestion long description: As it stands, a player will suffer along with no strength bonus gear in their legs slot (and ironmen in their helmet slot aswell), until they are able to receive bandos, gear that is what I would consider to be late game. When the game launches, if the tzhaar-ket drop table is to stay the same, any one piece of obsidian armor will remain to be around 1/4k. Tzhaar kets are not farmed at all for anything as the obsidian armor is substantially rare from them, as are all of their other drops. I suggest that the tzhaar ket's drop chance of obsidian armor be moved to a to the "rare" slot and be given a drop rate of 1/128. This will allow people to grind for Obsidian Armor, I also suggest that they be added to the tokkul store at the prices set on OSRS ( in tokkul: 100k for legs, 125k for body 85k for helm). Or even a new npc that ONLY sells this armor set, but requires you to have completed a firecape, and have access to the inferno area, giving the inferno area a well needed upgrade.

Suggestion additional information: I believe that this will usher in a new era, where Obsidian armor is the go-to for training and early game, where people have something to strive for before they reach the late game.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.

• Like 1

I agree that the drop rate should be significantly lowered for obsidian armor pieces. I also agree that obsidian armor would be added to the tokkul shop, as is in osrs. 

They have been moved to their own rare table, and have also been added to the tokkul shop.

Thank you for the suggestion!