Sign in to follow this  
Gtgmrei

Pickaxe Seller

Suggestion title: Pickaxe Seller

Suggestion long description: As it stands, there is no way for a fresh HCIM to mine efficiently without having to gear up first. In osrs, Ironmen are able to purchase a runite Pickaxe from the dwarves in the falador mine for I believe 32k. I suggest that we add this pickaxe seller to the game, adding the pre-requisite of the falador easy diary, and upping the price to that of around 500k. --- back when the server was active one of the many questions that new ironmen ask are "how do I get a rune pickaxe"? because mining is a skill that is needed in order to get a dragon defender (through smithing armor sets), early range training (via iron knives/darts) and late game range gear, in the form of rune darts/arrows aswell as being possibly one of the best moneymakers for an early game ironman.

Suggestion additional information:

I believe that by adding this NPC, it will simplify the process and bring ironman mode one step closer to being as true to osrs as it can be.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gtgmrei said:

As it stands, there is no way for a fresh HCIM to mine efficiently without having to gear up first. In osrs, Ironmen are able to purchase a runite Pickaxe from the dwarves in the falador mine for I believe 32k. I suggest that we add this pickaxe seller to the game, adding the pre-requisite of the falador easy diary, and upping the price to that of around 500k. --- back when the server was active one of the many questions that new ironmen ask are "how do I get a rune pickaxe"? because mining is a skill that is needed in order to get a dragon defender (through smithing armor sets), early range training (via iron knives/darts) and late game range gear, in the form of rune darts/arrows aswell as being possibly one of the best moneymakers for an early game ironman.

sorry for this being aids to look at lol

It would really make sense if ironman mode players could buy bronze - rune pickaxes as they could have since ages in runescape and osrs.

A dwarf will now sell pickaxes after you've completed easy falador diary. He will be located in the falador mine.

Thank you for the suggestion!