Sign in to follow this  
Precision

Changes to OSV Skilling

I'm loving the changelog of the skills you've already put on the google doc. Here's some of my own:

Firemaking Changes

Bonfires -

With existing fires already lit, players should be allowed to add logs to an existing fire to earn experience. This would make fire making a little bit easier, however the amount of experience should be significantly reduced per log. For some players who want to get 99 fire making the fastest way, they would have to burn each log individually. However, they do have the option to burn logs that are thrown into an existing fire, at a much more reduced rate.

The new rate for burning logs through bonfires should be 1/3 of the normal experience:

If burning a Magic Log is 10,000 XP normally, it should be reduced to 3,333 XP per log with bonfires.

Like the bonfire idea. 

Honestly I feel fishing and cooking xp are backwards but I could be wrong. 

Could add silver jewelry to crafting not a big change but would be helpful with slayer and what not. 

Interesting suggestion, and a well received one, However I'm going to have to say no support, I dislike the idea of getting xp from tomes or lamps, also I feel as though the slayer system doesn't really need a rework, especially with how Konar will work on release, having varied areas for different skills seems to not be a bad idea but an unnecessary one. Glad to see a suggestion though.