Sign in to follow this  
Setup

Website Design

Suggestion title: Website Design

Suggestion long description: In the process of OS-Veldahar being worked on (when Matt gets back), I believe that a complete redesign of the website would be a fantastic start. It will start to show players that change is coming. Also, the website isn't that appealing and doesn't offer in regards to functionality. We'd have a new homepage, new forum theme, redesign of the store, voting, and highscore pages. Lastly, the forums just look unappealing and unprofessional (in terms of RSPS). 

Suggestion additional information: N/A

Any questions or concern about the suggestion, you can PM me on the forums.

Instead of making a new thread and adding unnecessary spam, I've decided to revive this thread. With the revival, I would also like to add more suggestions for the new launch of the server.

Website

• (Design) Work and release a new, updated version of the site.
  • (Functionality) Add a brand new homepage
  • (Functionality) Instead of using EverythingRS for Voting, use a script embedded into the site.
  • (Design) Included with the new design of the entire website, create a new forum theme to match the new homepage. This can be done after the rest of the site has been completely.
  • (Clean Up) With the help of the staff team, began to find and remove old threads that are either locked, spam, or irrelevant for the new release.
  • (Functionality) Add a link to the discord onto the site.

Discord

• Using an RSS Feed bot, add a new channel to view the most recent comments, topics, and more added onto the forums.
  • Rework roles to match the forum's and server's ranks.
  • Add more channels where needed.

On 5/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, Setup said:

(Functionality) Instead of using EverythingRS for Voting, use a script embedded into the site.

Yes please, at the very least update voting because one of the links doesnt work.

• (Clean Up) With the help of the staff team, began to find and remove old threads that are either locked, spam, or irrelevant for the new release

Big yes to this aswell.

Discord

• Using an RSS Feed bot, add a new channel to view the most recent comments, topics, and more added onto the forums.

Big yes to all of this aswell.

On 5/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, Setup said:

Instead of making a new thread and adding unnecessary spam, I've decided to revive this thread. With the revival, I would also like to add more suggestions for the new launch of the server.

Website

• (Design) Work and release a new, updated version of the site.
  • (Functionality) Add a brand new homepage
  • (Functionality) Instead of using EverythingRS for Voting, use a script embedded into the site.
  • (Design) Included with the new design of the entire website, create a new forum theme to match the new homepage. This can be done after the rest of the site has been completely.
  • (Clean Up) With the help of the staff team, began to find and remove old threads that are either locked, spam, or irrelevant for the new release.

Discord

agreed

support, current forums/website look pretty shit honestly in terms of RSPS.