Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Game Update 05/05-18

4f9d47de5b.png

Good day, Veldaharians!

Todays batch consists of some fixes and edits mostly!

Hope you all enjoy, as most of this week has been for preparation of myth's guild and grotesque guardians. Which should hopefully be done by next update!

Game Changes:

• Vorkath's head each 100kc will now spawn properly.
  • The timer ultimates have while depositing item within the untradable storage has been halved.
  • Corporeal beast droptable has been tweaked. @Park
  • Should now be able to teleport with law runes inside the rune pouch as well.
  • ::skillfilter command has been added, this will disable most "spam" messages you receive while skilling. Did I miss some messages you want to be added in? message me! Suggestion by: @Ampy
  • Salve amulet(ei) has been added to the slayer store for 500 points, this amulet grants 20% bonus with each attack style on undead monsters.
  • Great olm's droptable has been changed significantly in terms of supply drop quantities. Thanks to @Precision
  • Great olm solo timer should now be reset properly, let me know if the problem still persists.
  • Prayer scrolls should now be more common as a drop from Olm.
  • Boots of lightness has been removed from the cosmetic shop.
  • Fixed a null which had to to with Vorkath death not being processed properly.
  • Fixed a null where hunting traps would process without an "owner".

• Like 1

Hey @Matt These updates are meh, considering whats happening next week :D but, THANK :P

Nice updates Matt & Park,

However I still feel as though Corps drops are mediocre considering I just got 77 emerald for 15 minutes of my time and 700k coins spent on trips, took me 7 trips to kill corp whilst speccing him down with a bgs and using a zamorak spear to kill him.

Please can we look into changing the dark core mechanics as its not how the dark core is meant to work, corp has never been healed by dark cores in runescape not to mention they spawn around 3-4 times a solo kill and heal him for 200hp+ depending on how quick you can kill them.

Really the problem with corp is how unbalanced he is, he is not a boss that players can solo and the drop rate for spirit shields is so high considering the time it takes to solo him and the cost of killing him.

Corp is essentially still dead content until he has a nerf balancing him, I wouldn't care then if the spirit shield drop rate stayed the same but 15 minutes and 1m+ coin spent per kill makes it dead content.

Not trying to offend anyone and I respect Park for noticing and improving corporal beast but I think the bigger problem is the absurd damage output and the dark cores healing ability please do some testing and confirm this.

Kind Regard,

Medu Neter

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, medu neter said:

However I still feel as though Corps drops are mediocre considering I just got 77 emerald for 15 minutes of my time and 700k coins spent on trips, took me 7 trips to kill corp whilst speccing him down with a bgs and using a zamorak spear to kill him.

Please can we look into changing the dark core mechanics as its not how the dark core is meant to work, corp has never been healed by dark cores in runescape not to mention they spawn around 3-4 times a solo kill and heal him for 200hp+ depending on how quick you can kill them.

Really the problem with corp is how unbalanced he is, he is not a boss that players can solo and the drop rate for spirit shields is so high considering the time it takes to solo him and the cost of killing him.

Corp is essentially still dead content until he has a nerf balancing him, I wouldn't care then if the spirit shield drop rate stayed the same but 15 minutes and 1m+ coin spent per kill makes it dead content.

Not trying to offend anyone and I respect Park for noticing and improving corporal beast but I think the bigger problem is the absurd damage output and the dark cores healing ability please do some testing and confirm this.

Kind Regard,

Medu Neter

I agree it shouldn’t take 15 minutes a kill, however, The Dark Core has always healed Corp. 

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_energy_core

Ah, I never noticed this when doing corp in osrs thanks for the heads up, however I still think its healing is overpowered, as I said it took me 15 mins to solo corp along with 7 trips using bgs to lower the defence, this isn't realistic at all and should be possible to solo in 1 trip depending on RNG and use of the dwarf cannon, In OSRS many ironmen solo corp with a cannon before they're even maxed cb, -UIM Verf, yes they are highly skilled PVMERS but it should be possible when maxed, I agree it is end game content and Corp is one of the strongest NPCs in the game but even OLM and Tekton is easily taken down with 1-2 trips solo and they are meant to be the strongest NPCs in the game dropping many of the maxed bis gear and prayer scrolls.

6 hours ago, medu neter said:

Kind Regard,

Medu Neter

shit bro, takes you 7 trips to kill 1 corp? you might wanna try out other bosses, corp is not for u lmao

Thanks for the update Matt, but I just got back home. logged into OS-V the first thing I see in 10 min: 3 prayer scroll drops? like is it now a common drop or something lmao..

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, medu neter said:

Ah, I never noticed this when doing corp in osrs thanks for the heads up, however I still think its healing is overpowered, as I said it took me 15 mins to solo corp along with 7 trips using bgs to lower the defence, this isn't realistic at all and should be possible to solo in 1 trip depending on RNG and use of the dwarf cannon, In OSRS many ironmen solo corp with a cannon before they're even maxed cb, -UIM Verf, yes they are highly skilled PVMERS but it should be possible when maxed, I agree it is end game content and Corp is one of the strongest NPCs in the game but even OLM and Tekton is easily taken down with 1-2 trips solo and they are meant to be the strongest NPCs in the game dropping many of the maxed bis gear and prayer scrolls.

Corporeal Beast is end-game content. Look at the 1000's of hours someone like MmorpgRS spends getting kills on OSRS 10-12 minutes, with 10 minutes of that as prep (BGS/ARC) Corp isn't suppose to be easy, nor fast.. 

Cool QOL's and fixes Matt. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this