Sign in to follow this  
Iron Lea

Iron Lea aka Alex

Hey, I'm back. Will be playing occasionally at the very least. New forums look amazing.

Welcome back my man! Long time no see. Hope things are going welll in life. 

See you around the veld. 

• Like 1

Welcome back! Good ol We are Iron days.

• Like 1

Hey brotherman welcome back :) go reign we are iron again with chase

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fatal Floors said:

Ya’ll think I’m joking? The prick stole 70M+ OSRS gp from me.

1. I really didn't wanna have this argument on my re-introduction thread and this will be the only time I will respond to you on this via this thread. I've been waiting for you to login in-game and/or login to osrs, or even a DM. To speak to you. However, I have been MIA for awhile due to moving out then moving back with my family due to health issues.

2. I sincerely thought it was a gift,  and Im in the process of making it back. 70m isn't enough to ruin my friendship with you over. We've known each other for years, and have made countless memories. I paid you back for your 5m loan when I first came back to osrs. I Understand 5m isn't 70m, but I would never scam anyone, especially you. Someone I looked up too, and respected. I just don't understand why you would think I scammed you so intently. However, I do undertand your frustrations and I deeply apologize for misunderstanding the situation. I just recently got a loaner pc and I'm waiting to upgrade it before I get seriously back into osrs,(can't even run 2 os-v clients without pc freezing) but it shouldn't take too long to make back your "loan" I guess?. If you wanna speak anymore about this, instead of insulting me. I'd be happy to DM you, Skype, or speak in-game. Again, sorry that you feel like I scammed you, I'm really not that type of person.

3. TLDR  I'll pay you back. I'm sorry you think I'd actually scam you.