Sign in to follow this  
Port

Refund?

I don't have proof, I'm not the type to record everything I do when playing. Or take screenshots of my acc every other day.. But i was doing slayer, killing Skeletal Wyverns. Decided to get something to eat. I walked aorund a corner and logged out after my kill. Knowing they're agro I made sure my account actually logged out. I went to get food, ate, come back and i'm logged in standing behind Edgeville bank.. Talking to some people and having this problem in the past of being logged back in after hitting logout, I just figured I'd ask if there's a refund possible.. I have nothing, I literally lost everything on my acc.. It'd be nice to get some of the big name items I had lost.. but if it's not possible, or if it's unfair it's understandable I guess. But could I atleast get another row (i) for the rebuild if that's the route that has to be taken? :(

-Thanks, Port

Honestly since you're an ultimate ironman i done see a reason why you should'nt be refunded since it seemed no one picked up your items and they were gone... 

trouble is can you be sure no one picked them up, etc although this sucks and has happened before to: Shroomz it is something that im pretty sure you need to rebuild from yourself which is sucky but without evidence that it was, a bug/server issue and showing what u lost i dont think you will get refunded, giving a Row (i) back i would completely understand and agree on doing tbh

Edit: have you checked the untradables bank for ur row i? since im pretty sure that goes to bank on death