Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ounces

Fairly New, I'm Ounces!

Recommended Posts

Just introducing myself, played a long time ago for awhile but got caught up with IRL problems. I'm back now though as an active Veldaharian! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, welcome back to the forums and server! Glad to see you’re enjoying the game! Feel free to ask me, if you have any questions haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ounces said:

Just introducing myself, played a long time ago for awhile but got caught up with IRL problems. I'm back now though as an active Veldaharian! :)

wb

1 hour ago, Travis said:

Well, welcome back to the forums and server! Glad to see you’re enjoying the game! Feel free to ask me, if you have any questions haha.

You might wanna edit your signature, there are no links bound to 'The herblore guide, The price guide, Grahix' yw. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2018 at 6:34 AM, Travis said:

Well, welcome back to the forums and server! Glad to see you’re enjoying the game! Feel free to ask me, if you have any questions haha.

Thank you! :)

 

On 4/7/2018 at 7:52 AM, Natsuki said:

wb

You might wanna edit your signature, there are no links bound to 'The herblore guide, The price guide, Grahix' yw. :P

Thanks .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×