Sign in to follow this  
Park

New donator ranks

Mega VIP; Total: $500
Includes all perks from lower ranks.
12%+ Droprate chance.
Always double votes. (Chance of an extra ticket per ::auth)
Reset a slayer task for 20 slayer points instead of 30.
Permanently remove a slayer task for 70 slayer points instead of 100.
Bonus exp at DZ.
Bonus exp at DZ slayer cave.
75% dz bxp outside of dz
25% off buyback prices from Zulrah, Cerb and Vork

Choice between 2 slayer tasks from any slayer master (Example, 48 Fire giants or 84 Hellhounds)

Legendary; Total: $1000
Includes all perks from lower ranks.
15%+ Droprate chance.
Always double votes. (chance of 2 extra tickets per ::auth)
Reset a slayer task for 10 slayer points instead of 30.
Permanently remove a slayer task for 50 slayer points instead of 100.

Bonus exp at DZ.
Bonus exp at DZ slayer cave.
Full dz xp outside of donor zone
Choice between 3 slayer tasks from any slayer master (Example, 48 Fire giants , 84 Hellhounds or 43 Ghosts)
50% off buyback prices for Zulrah, Cerb and Vork
Access to a Legendary+ zone which has more gem rocks and more useful skilling things???

$1500 (Supreme)
Includes all perks from lower donator ranks.
17%+ Droprate chance.
Always double votes.
(Chance 3 extra tickets per ::auth)
Reset a slayer task for 5 slayer points instead of 30
Permanently remove a slayer task for 25 slayer points instead of 100
Vip experience outside of ::Dz aswell

Choice between 4 slayer tasks from any slayer master (Example, 48 Fire giants , 84 Hellhounds or 43 Ghosts, 99 Hill Giants)
Chance of receiving bloodmoney whilst skilling in ::dz
75% off buyback prices from Zulrah, Cerb and Vork

Chance of receiving 2 raw skilling supplies instead of 1 (2 logs instead of 1.. etc)
25% off repairing items

$2000 (Godlike) (Change to Godly, sounds better then Godlike)
Includes all perks from lower ranks
20%+ Droprate chance
Always double votes
Vip experience outside of ::dz aswell
Reset a slayer task for 5 point
Permanently remove a slayer task for 10 points
50% off repairing items
80% off buyback price from Zulrah, Cerb and Vork

Even greater chance of receiving bloodmoney whilst skilling in ::dz

Will add more when more comes to mind.

• Like 1

I would be fine with the new ranks if the xp boost outside of dz was less then the boost inside of dz so that the advantage wasn't over powered

a random idea (not needed at all) but a special donator zone for 1k+ donators would be cool, could be ::dz2 or something, 

2uzxrw1.png thought this may be a nice idea to have it at, just put a barrier on the bridge and around the island (stops any glitches of running over water or pathing after teleing to the island) would have all the things normal dzone has but possibly 1 farming patch and few shops that have separate stock (eg the fishing shop @ skilling and the fishing shop at dz share the same stock so if someone buys all the sandworms at skilling, dz also has no sandworms.) could have a few different monsters in the dungeon below (i dont play osrs so idk whats down the ladders etc). 

As I said this isn't needed or anything just thought it would be a cool idea, could even be added at a later date if you like it. < thought i would put that before i get flamed for suggesting new areas

• Like 1

Def a +1 on this doesn't seem like it could negatively affect anything and would be a nice quality of life bonus for donors especially with slayer skips and bonus pc points

+1 always good to have more donations come through, big donations are good to see also, really helps the servers!

On 3/22/2018 at 11:05 PM, Chase said:

Unless I'm blind the only thing I've seen was that ornament kits have been removed and that only rare loot displays for everyone to see.

Tbh we rarely see 100+ players or atleast when I'm online I think you guys should be more focused on coming up with ideas on how to bring more players instead of trying to figure out how to get people to donate more. Few resets ago Pvm Buttons and I talked about how we could change the donator store up to make people donate, we were automatically hit with massive backlash as thats all the staff team was trying to do was to get people to donate when we should have been trying to bring in more players.

I know Matt has been working hard but tbh Donor ranks are fine how they are atm. If anything should add more perk to Mega Vip and More to Legendary as they are pretty much almost the same as Vip aside from maybe 1 or 2 things.

Now I know nothing is set in stone but the Bouns Xp boost and the Bonus Xp anywhere doesn't sit well with me as I feel even without Bonus xp on the weekends the Extra Xp that you do get from Dz is good enough as is.

I don't mean to disrespect anyone but just not a fan of this right now.

Agree completely, Personally wish to see the player base grow instead of the same few people donating every day. Dont get me wrong im happy people donate as it keeps the server up. But at the end of the day if no new players are coming and staying they server base will stagnate or die out again. I dont agree with this but most of the new players who join seem to look at the mboxs and donor ranks and say p2w instantly and they dont tend to stay. Afraid even higher ranks will only compound the issue.

Maybe just tweak the upper donor ranks we currently have and brain storm on ideas to get the servers named out and try to grow the player base while bringing in new or different content to keep people interested

The more I look and think about Super VIP Mega VIP and Legendary should be buffed or adjusted before releasing higher donation amount ranks. I do agree most with Chase and Precision suggestions though.

Also I suggested these the other day but didn't get any feedback on them.

• Higher chance at Superior spawn. Can scale up from all donator levels to give more perks to all ranks.
  • Don't get skulled when you attack Skotizo.
  • Higher chance at receiving a clue scroll or crystal key.
  • Cheaper buyback whenever retrieving items from Vorkath, Cerberus, etc.
  • Free Decanting.
  • Ability to skip X amount of waves when doing the 63 wave fight caves or skip X amount of waves for Inferno.
  • Pet picks up loot that isn't a 100% drop for you.
  • Chance to receive double item while skilling, will not get XP for it.

Thread has been updated based on peoples feedback, still looking for more though.

If new ranks were implemented, I'm curious if there are some icons / badges that staff team has in mind. If not, maybe someone has some ideas how it should look like, so I or someone else could try to create some examples for 'Supreme' and 'Godly' ranks. 

29 minutes ago, Renaissance said:

If new ranks were implemented, I'm curious if there are some icons / badges that staff team has in mind. If not, maybe someone has some ideas how it should look like, so I or someone else could try to create some examples for 'Supreme' and 'Godly' ranks. 

We don't have icons set yet, any help creating/finding some would be very much appreciated

On 25/03/2018 at 6:46 PM, IThievAlot said:

a random idea (not needed at all) but a special donator zone for 1k+ donators would be cool, could be ::dz2 or something, 

2uzxrw1.png thought this may be a nice idea to have it at, just put a barrier on the bridge and around the island (stops any glitches of running over water or pathing after teleing to the island) would have all the things normal dzone has but possibly 1 farming patch and few shops that have separate stock (eg the fishing shop @ skilling and the fishing shop at dz share the same stock so if someone buys all the sandworms at skilling, dz also has no sandworms.) could have a few different monsters in the dungeon below (i dont play osrs so idk whats down the ladders etc). 

As I said this isn't needed or anything just thought it would be a cool idea, could even be added at a later date if you like it. < thought i would put that before i get flamed for suggesting new areas

Could also add this or add a few things to the current donor zone which only these ranks could use such as a Red or Black Chin spawn, maybe a Soul Altar for RuneCrafting and could also expand the donator slayer cave to have more high tier npcs.

• Like 1

I personally would love to see the two ranks added in game. It would not be a taxing update to work on, and it would add incentive to donate or at least strive for. 

I understand the counter arguments such that:

1- it does appear that we are increasing incentive to donate/pay for a game that has yet to fix quite a few little things.

2- same pretense but in regards to updates in general.

3. Player count being too low, adding ranks is not going to definitively increase player count. 

4. Etc etc.

On the flip side, I do not truly see the harm in this suggestion. It would be ideal if the above were worked on prior to the release of said ranks; in retrospect I do not see something like this ruining the game. 

This may sound bias due to my own rank, but I believe the legendary rank should get some of the new benefits, of course tweaked to fit that of the rank. For example dz exp outside of dz. you receive bxp after VIP donator status, which is only $150.00 min to achieve, where as the benefit is identical for a player who has a donated $1k+. Looking at our current in game population we have only a few legendary donaters, you can count the active ones with your fingers.when in comparison to even those of VIP status it is outnumbered. 

Overall I believe it to be in the best interest for the server to eventually add these ranks and perks, but look into equalizing all the benefits for each rank to scale properly according to amount donated. 

@Chase prime suggestion. 

• Like 1