Sign in to follow this  
Park

New donator ranks

Hello everyone, recently players have been talking about new donator ranks, and I myself am very fond of the idea, I have made a list of possible donator perks, these are not set in stone and all feedback is appreciated, things on this list can be removed and new perks can be added!

Also the names are currently placeholders.

Please note;
This is not set in stone, this thread is just to gain peoples feedback so we can see what you guys think about these new ranks.

$1500 (Supreme) Includes all perks from lower donator ranks.
17%+ Droprate chance.
Always double votes.
Reset a slayer task for 5 slayer points instead of 30.
Permanently remove a slayer task for 25 slayer points instead of 100.
Chance of receiving 2 raw skilling supplies instead of 1 (2 logs instead of 1.. etc)
Vip experience outside of ::Dz aswell.
9+ pc points (stacks with weekend bonus)
25% off repairing items
Higher chance at receiving a clue scroll or crystal key. (Rates will be dicussed at a later time)
Cheaper buyback whenever retrieving items from Vorkath, Cerberus, etc. (20% cheaper)
Chance of receiving 2 raw skilling supplies instead of 1 (2 logs instead of 1.. etc)

$2000 (Godlike)
Includes all perks from lower ranks.
20%+ Droprate chance.
Always double votes.
Vip experience outside of ::Dz aswell.
Reset a slayer task for 5 points.
Permanently remove a slayer task for 10 points.
50% off repairing items.
10+ pc points (stacks with weekend bonus)
Higher chance at receiving a clue scroll or crystal key. (Rates will be dicussed at a later time)
Cheaper buyback whenever retrieving items from Vorkath, Cerberus, etc. (40% cheaper)

The following ranks will get these bonus points from pest control.

Contributor, +1 Points

Sponsor, +2 Points

Supporter +3 Points

Vip +4 Points

Super Vip +5 Points 

Mega Vip +6 Points

Legendary +7 Points 

Supreme +9 Points 

Godlike +10 Points

• Like 4

Definitely couldn't hurt, gives more incentive to donate as well +1

I think other things need to be fixed and added before new donator ranks come into the game tbh.

I mean super mystery boxes are pay to win and nothing has been changed about them

#pay2win

1 minute ago, Chase said:

I think other things need to be fixed and added before new donator ranks come into the game tbh.

I mean super mystery boxes are pay to win and nothing has been changed about them

#pay2win

Items had both been added and removed from the boxes, the past 3 or so updates matt has been mixturing with the rates of certain tables. So saying nothing has been done about them is just a blatant lie

1 minute ago, Park said:

Items had both been added and removed from the boxes, the past 3 or so updates matt has been mixturing with the rates of certain tables. So saying nothing has been done about them is just a blatant lie

True, I have opened a ton they have changed lol

9 minutes ago, Park said:

Unless I'm blind the only thing I've seen was that ornament kits have been removed and that only rare loot displays for everyone to see.

Tbh we rarely see 100+ players or atleast when I'm online I think you guys should be more focused on coming up with ideas on how to bring more players instead of trying to figure out how to get people to donate more. Few resets ago Pvm Buttons and I talked about how we could change the donator store up to make people donate, we were automatically hit with massive backlash as thats all the staff team was trying to do was to get people to donate when we should have been trying to bring in more players.

I know Matt has been working hard but tbh Donor ranks are fine how they are atm. If anything should add more perk to Mega Vip and More to Legendary as they are pretty much almost the same as Vip aside from maybe 1 or 2 things.

Now I know nothing is set in stone but the Bouns Xp boost and the Bonus Xp anywhere doesn't sit well with me as I feel even without Bonus xp on the weekends the Extra Xp that you do get from Dz is good enough as is.

I don't mean to disrespect anyone but just not a fan of this right now.

• Like 1

Really like the idea.

In my opinion, it would be great if Supreme/Godlike ranks could give you slower depletion rate on ore veins/take longer for trees to fall down.

I would say give those ranks a better pet rate chance... maybe giving more points per slayer task done or giving a discount on slayer rewards..

Faster points at pc or any minigame.

Thats all I could think of now..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chase said:

Unless I'm blind the only thing I've seen was that ornament kits have been removed and that only rare loot displays for everyone to see.

Tbh we rarely see 100+ players or atleast when I'm online I think you guys should be more focused on coming up with ideas on how to bring more players instead of trying to figure out how to get people to donate more. Few resets ago Pvm Buttons and I talked about how we could change the donator store up to make people donate, we were automatically hit with massive backlash as thats all the staff team was trying to do was to get people to donate when we should have been trying to bring in more players.

I know Matt has been working hard but tbh Donor ranks are fine how they are atm. If anything should add more perk to Mega Vip and More to Legendary as they are pretty much almost the same as Vip aside from maybe 1 or 2 things.

Now I know nothing is set in stone but the Bouns Xp boost and the Bonus Xp anywhere doesn't sit well with me as I feel even without Bonus xp on the weekends the Extra Xp that you do get from Dz is good enough as is.

I don't mean to disrespect anyone but just not a fan of this right now.

We are trying to get more players into the game, Matt has hired youtubers and is constantly looking for more of them, but they are not easy to come by. 

Donations are needed to keep the server up, but that is not sole reason to why we these ranks are possibly being added.

It is because i've been asked by players several times about it, and this time I figured i'd see what the rest of the community thought of the matter.

• Thanks 1

20% and 15% drop rate is so much, is that a smart thing to do? It should cap at no more than 10%. If enough people donate for this, it could completely ruin the economy. We dont need another reset

Edited by Shelgon v2

5 minutes ago, Park said:

We are trying to get more players into the game, Matt has hired youtubers and is constantly looking for more of them, but they are not easy to come by. 

Donations are needed to keep the server up, but that is not sole reason to why we these ranks are possibly being added.

It is because i've been asked by players several times about it, and this time I figured i'd see what the rest of the community thought of the matter.

At the end of the day though I can get down with everything but the Bonus Bxp and the BXP anywhere ingame.. I mean Mega Vip and Legendary donors have the exact same xp boost as Vip.

I do not play but ill still leave an opinion in this. 20% increase, what? Considered wearing with row(i) the bonus would be like what, 25%? Might aswell make 1/1 drop rate to every rare item then, for example 1/180 item would drop at rate 1/135 with wearing a row(i), the rarity I were talking about was for example zulrah rare table. The eco just die off within a month with this. As Chase mentioned, focus on getting more advertisements going, pay the youtubers more to advertise. I am very aware of FPK Merks prices, they are VERY low plus his english and videos arent even good enought to get some players, seems to me like one-time subs who are trying to win the giveaway and thats it or either fake ones who knows. The bonus xp everywhere would make it P2W overally which it is already considered 1k$ donator ranks and it isnt that hard to obtain them, my rank is purely purchased with few ingame items only. I would keep complaining and complaining over what is wrong in this idea but I rather stop it here. 

As I mentioned before focus more on advertisements, I mean like come on, cant see rune-server sticky thread advertisement which costs money, cant see any banners on top-lists (the paid ones that pop-up on top site.) Seems like theres way less money thrown back into the server than earned from my point of view.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PvM Gert said:

I do not play but ill still leave an opinion in this. 20% increase, what? Considered wearing with row(i) the bonus would be like what, 25%? Might aswell make 1/1 drop rate to every rare item then, for example 1/180 item would drop at rate 1/135 with wearing a row(i), the rarity I were talking about was for example zulrah rare table. The eco just die off within a month with this. As Chase mentioned, focus on getting more advertisements going, pay the youtubers more to advertise. I am very aware of FPK Merks prices, they are VERY low plus his english and videos arent even good enought to get some players, seems to me like one-time subs who are trying to win the giveaway and thats it or either fake ones who knows. The bonus xp everywhere would make it P2W overally which it is already considered 1k$ donator ranks and it isnt that hard to obtain them, my rank is purely purchased with few ingame items only. I would keep complaining and complaining over what is wrong in this idea but I rather stop it here. 

As I mentioned before focus more on advertisements, I mean like come on, cant see rune-server sticky thread advertisement which costs money, cant see any banners on top-lists (the paid ones that pop-up on top site.) Seems like theres way less money thrown back into the server than earned from my point of view.

As i've mentioned, advertisements is something Matt is constantly working on.

And with all respect, this thread was made to gain feedback on the donator ranks, not on advertisements.

1 hour ago, Park said:

As i've mentioned, advertisements is something Matt is currently working on.

And with all respect, this thread was made to gain feedback on the donator ranks, not on advertisements.

This just came out from the feedback of this topic, thats why i bringed this up. Nevertheless, even if the new ranks are being added. There SHOULDNT be a drop boost, neither a xp boost. Need to find alternatives, maybe instanced bosses? Something unique that doesnt destroy the eco right after bunch of people receive the rank, which gives big disadvance to a player who still

want to make money and be equal with the community without donating, it should be for supporting purpose not to earn big advance over normal players. You could tell me its just based out of rng but after I received a way higher rank of donation I started actually see drops way more often.

I support the new ranks but can we see some advertisements? Been here for a month & its the same player base while thousands of dollars have been donated. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ampy said:

I think you guys are over estimating the amount of players who are willing to donate for 1500/2000$ rank.

Or you could just camp zulrah for few days and purchase scrolls, I would get from 350-1500 in 1-2 weeks period

Just now, PvM Gert said:

Or you could just camp zulrah for few days and purchase scrolls, I would get from 350-1500 in 1-2 weeks period

Which requires people to donate. There are not that many people who can just chuck that much money into a runescape private server.

1 hour ago, Ampy said:

Which requires people to donate. There are not that many people who can just chuck that much money into a runescape private server.

Yet it isnt even hard to find it in the server, have the right items and you have a deal. Eli donated 100$ on my name just for ags, and practically got the another 250 for tbow+bp, which i had already replacements for, which clearly shows theres 0 money sinks yet money coming in from donations is insane, this drop thing would totally ruin it

6 minutes ago, PvM Gert said:

Yet it isnt even hard to find it in the server, have the right items and you have a deal. Eli donated 100$ on my name just for ags, and practically got the another 250 for tbow+bp, which i had already replacements for, which clearly shows theres 0 money sinks yet money coming in from donations is insane, this drop thing would totally ruin it

He's the only player on the server willing to donate more than 100$ in someone elses name. It's not like he can supply the ENTIRE server with 1500\2000$ total ranks. It's unrealistic. 

1 hour ago, Ampy said:

He's the only player on the server willing to donate more than 100$ in someone elses name. It's not like he can supply the ENTIRE server with 1500\2000$ total ranks. It's unrealistic. 

Elder would do it for certain items definietly (atleast wanted to previously for me), the guy that purchased my twisted bow did, b4rserker purchased a tbow, theres tons of people if you look around honestly. Pengi got her entire rank practically out of someone donating in her name