Sign in to follow this  
PvM Gert

Goodbye Veldaharians!

Good evening veldaharians!

Today between 20:10-20:30 GMT I apparently got hacked somehow. I do not know how this happened whatsoever since my computer was recently formatted and I do not use my password elsewhere, not even in forums but oh well. The staffteam confirmed that the hacker was someone ironman "9" who Ive never heard of and never interacted with. In progress of the hacking I lost all my untradeables and approximately 300m worth of potions, another 500m from slayer tab and approximately 5.5b in gear and other stuff. I didint have bank pin on since I felt secure enought using a brand new password and a clean computer, therefore I wont feel secure to grind anymore since who knows when one day someone gets jealous over me again. Oh well rip 13 days of playtime, you all will be missed and hopefully things like this wont happen any of you guys, thank you everyone who I got along with and peace. If you feel you would like to still keep in touch with me you could shoot me a PM into the forums pm with your discord gonna check the forums for few more days

Fuck... This doesnt make sense. Keemo and you get hacked? Tbh it seems like the eco got all fucked up and grew to fast and now its easier to make a few people quit who are rich then it is to reset the server. Thats my fucking opinion on this situation. This is truly bs. #inside

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, F L A X I I said:

Fuck... This doesnt make sense. Keemo and you get hacked? Tbh it seems like the eco got all fucked up and grew to fast and now its easier to make a few people quit who are rich then it is to reset the server. Thats my fucking opinion on this situation. This is truly bs. #inside

The first thing I suspected as i logged on and saw that, either this or system breach. Not blaming just suspecting if any staff happens to read this

3 minutes ago, PvM Gert said:

The first thing I suspected as i logged on and saw that, but thats easily denieable because I do not have a bank pin and afterall its my fault now. Not blaming just suspecting if any staff happens to read this

I do understand it is easily deniable. Yes you did not have a bank pin and we all understand that and you understand that to, but that makes you a perfect target to clean up the eco because you were loaded and before you they tried keemo but he had a pin so they had to move on to find someone without a pin. Tbh im waiting to see who they try next. Im sorry this happened to you gert. Tbh im wondering if it was the latest update with olm the fact he dropped 4 tbows within 24 hrs. I really dont know but none if this makes sense claming that a guy named "9" hacked ur account and just randomly dropped your items. Im not buying it.

really sad to see you had a issue like that ;/ 

take care bud, maybe we will see you in the future again.

Has anyone ever seen the account "9" ever on anyway? New here but that sounds so far fetched and sketch...WTF. 

I've seen 9 on once, but haven't seen him in ages. As for the hacking, that really sucks Gert. I'm not going to make any statements regarding the nature of the hacking but I urge you to maybe find a resolution? You were going to do a from scratch series so, while not the best of scenarios, you may want to proceed (albeit with a bank pin). Sorry this happened to you man.

5 minutes ago, Aediion said:

I've seen 9 on once, but haven't seen him in ages. As for the hacking, that really sucks Gert. I'm not going to make any statements regarding the nature of the hacking but I urge you to maybe find a resolution? You were going to do a from scratch series to, while not the best of scenarios, you may want to proceed (albeit with a bank pin). Sorry this happened to you man.

Staff team claimed me that "9" was constantly online from the 5th march. Which is about the rebuild part, I do not feel rebuilding if i have such suspections on my mind, I wouldnt mind if it was a person that may known me and my wealth or was just a normal person who would gain something actually from it, but why would a ironman ive never talked to, do such things. Didint want to discuss my suspections here, but it seems like I am not the only one who suspected that. As I mentioned before this seems either higher profile action or a system breach, not the only case past few days, theres been a few.

Sad to see you go. You are such a great guy and I hope to eventually see you come back, Gert. Farewell good friend until next time!