Sign in to follow this  
Insta

NH Tournament 18/03/2018

NH Tournament

Hey everyone on 18/03/2018 7pm GMT there will be a NH tournament, each player will be in

matched against each other 1v1 best of three until there is only two standing the remaining two will

fight best of 5 for a prize of 3 super mystery boxes added to your accounts donation. You will need to provide your own gear

and there are rules on what you're allowed to use, there is a 4 brew limit in place to speed up the progress in fights and it will be

Whip/Dds only and no Rune Pouch and nothing better than Mystics.

If you'd like to sign up you can do so down below there will be a layout for your sign up process and sign ups close on Friday!

Good Luck

Ign :

Combat level (100+) :

ING: Albino

CB: 109 CB 

Satan's busy Sunday he told me to tell you :S

@Insta Welfare NH is usually Mystics/Karil Top + Torso/Barrowtop/Barrowlegs. Will this be allowed as well? 

7 hours ago, Prodigy said:

@Insta Welfare NH is usually Mystics/Karil Top + Torso/Barrowtop/Barrowlegs. Will this be allowed as well? 

nah, its mystics + black dhide + rune legs etc

i think all u can buy from the shop is what u can use

5 hours ago, Indian said:

nah, its mystics + black dhide + rune legs etc

i think all u can buy from the shop is what u can use

Waiting for confirmation on this. There is many types of Welfare NH lol. 

Welfare NH will be mytics and rune no barrows as some people won't have it however you are allowed to use a whip, some people nh differently so I won't put a gear requirement here but the brew cape and main gear still stands, only mystics/rune/no double hides.

On 3/15/2018 at 10:15 AM, Insta said:

Welfare NH will be mytics and rune no barrows as some people won't have it however you are allowed to use a whip, some people nh differently so I won't put a gear requirement here but the brew cape and main gear still stands, only mystics/rune/no double hides.

Regular whip or Tent? 

The current fights look like this we have until 15 minutes before the tournament to sign up.

mythical v gye
aediion v ironspastic
xaid v miller 
c0ld v prodigy
effortless v albino