Sign in to follow this  
PvM Gert

Gert Introduction

BIO

Hello Veldaharians! Most of you may have already met me ingame, yet I havent introduced properly myself to the community. I try to be as honest and tell as much as I  could about myself. I am 18-Years old, soon to turn 19 Veldaharian from Estonia. I am 182 Cm (6ft) tall with brown hair. My favourite hobby during the winter cold period is playing as much as possible online multiplayer games mostly runescape private servers. As in summer I am mostly enjoying myself at the festivals and having excellent time with friends, and during that also make new friends. I do not have any duties or hobbies during the winter besides online games,  therefore I have the time to play as I wake up until early morning hours. I am a high-school dropout, this might sound crazy and unacceptable but in longer perspective I found out that theres many ways to do money on the internet and in the same time I would not have to work at full-time job, true the earnings arent that big, but enought to live off each month without doing practically nothing, also by doing that I am slowly progressing on the road to earn more and more. Definietly looking forward to seeing all of you guys, if youre a cool guy, being nice and respecting other members by not being toxic towards other people, then feel free to shoot me a PM ingame "pvm Gert"

Me & Veldahar

The first time the pathes of me and Os-Veldahar crossed was back in 2015, March. I believe it was the peak time of Os-V, it was definietly top OSRS private server with playerbase over 100+ players always online, since this is that long ago I really doubt I could recall anyone, didint show up with activity or something special back in the days but if you ever feel that my name might sound familiar, you could hit me up. Who knows maybe we could sort out if we ever had contact back then. I played back then for few months and couldnt recall why did I left, but I did. Didint hear after that from OS-V since recently, when I were searching something from my junk email list (yes the os-veldahar invitation was there for some reason.) Since I had nothing to do with my free time besides making money on the internet full-time, I thought I might give OS-Veldahar another go, left the other servers which I was playing for more fun rather than "Competing" with others when I got tired of working online. The Os-Veldahar have had so big impact on me past week that I couldnt think my day without opening Os-Veldahar for the first thing in the morning and honestly I am playing alittle too much, havent yet played a server for so long in such less time period, so I could say I am addicted to Os-V. As Ive heard Os-V have had previously quite few resets and the project havent progressed further than 30 players at peak. As right now from my point of view this curse seems to be broken and we are peaking a good 80+ on weekends and 50-60 on weekdays. With a lot of work and patience this might once again go big, but theres long path to walk on.

Discord

I would definietly love to talk with you guys on discord, but to be totally honest I am having lack of experience in actually talking on foreign languages, therefore I would say that my english isnt that great, and might give you a hard time to think, what I was about to say. But hopefully I will receive lots of understanding friends from Os-V who would love to guide me and get rid of this anxiety whilist talking in english. So feel free to hit me up on discord, my name is Gert in our official Discord server.

Thanks for reading my introduction, hopefully the grammar isnt that bad

Gert your the man, no matter what the people think after today. Gz my man. Respect still on the 24hr zul. The vet.

• Thanks 1

Sup Gert nice intro, Hopefully the dragon arrows I gave you will be enough to use with both of your Twisted bows :)

Gratz on the raids luck