Sign in to follow this  
chickenbutt42

Ampy Introduction <3

Hello everyone, my name is Nick or ingame is Ampy. I'm 20 years old from USA. Have spent a lot of time playing RSPS in the past and I'm recently coming back to them. I took a break from RSPS to focus on my OSRS account only to come back and find the old RSPS I played had shut down. So I went searching and nothing seemed more exciting than a newly reset RSPS. I have really enjoyed my first day on here and made a couple of friends already. I may not know much about the server yet but if y'all need anything feel free to message me if you want to talk. The community is great and I'm excited to spend my free time with you guys! Shout out to @Wengs for helping and answering some of my beginning questions. 

Edited by Ampy

Hey @Ampy

I've bumped in to you once or twice, yesterday.
You seem like a nice dude with a great attitude! I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums Ampy.

If you have any questions about forums, in-game or anything else, feel free to PM me or any one else. :x

Welcome to osv, if you have any questions feel free to ask and i hope you'll enjoy your time here :)

Hello Nick, welcome to os-veldahar. I hope you enjoy you're stay with us!

Welcome to the server! Glad to see some new faces! 

If you have any questions about anything please feel free to pm me:) Good luck on the progression of your account!

Welcome! Glad I could help you get started. :)