Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Teleport Interface Rework

Since the release of the current teleport interface i've gotten some reports on it being delayed and what-not.

So I decided to quickly create a new one and hopefully get some feedback on it.

The interface itself is a scroll, with clickable text.

All of the categories will remain identical to the current teleports.

Shortcuts keys has been added, meaning you can click (6 And D) to end up in the revenant caves.

It is very quick to handle and easy to deal with.

tpinterface.gif.0a5a9e6bb31b9c3f118fa0095cd80baf.gif

• Like 6

has potential i'll admit even though i don't mind the current teleport tab. also implement the new corp pet ;)

I like this a lot more than the current one, have had a lot of problems with lag like you mentioned. Great work and I hope this will be a fix for that.

The current interface is indeed somewhat slow so it's nice to see that getting sorted. Nice work Matt! :)

The only issue with the current interface is the delay. Looks good though, it does the job, just not as aesthetically pleasing as the current one I feel. 

It might not look as pretty as the current one, but function comes first. With this in mind, it seems that click-range for each teleport will be drasticly lower, so as a result it could take some time to actually click and navigate through. But I guess we all will get used to it, unless there are some different interfaces on the table ;)