just a guide i will be adding to and intending to make a very useful guide. This is all personal preference and can be changed alot of different ways.
1) The first thing i would do is get up to 60 thieving for master farmer and use the cash you made on avas and also climbing boots.
2) now you got some money and avas and stuff you need to start the hunter grind. you are aiming for a very high 89 hunter but it needs to be done so you may as well knock it out early. the aim of this is mainly lucky imps. these are for clue scrolls of a random tier. the hunter guide to use is 1-99 hunter. another positive to getting hunter done is getting chins, these are the best way to get range and def exp. use these on ankous to hit multiple npc's at once.
at this point you have many options you can do. in this section i will cover the combat / pvm side of things my next part will have skilling.
GOING FOR COMBAT.
1) If you got hunter done, hunt some dragon imps for the bones if not get some basic range gear head to rock crabs for 40-50 range. now you have this head to slayer teleport and mithril dragons. these can be safespoted behind all the taller rocks. kill these until you have the bones for 43+ prayer.
2) now you have pray i advise you head to ankou and use chins to gain a high range level. you should use on defensive to gain def range and hp levels
3) The best thing to do at this point is wilderness slayer. this is the best thing for points/ emblems / blood money. on these tasks you should train your melee stats up and on the lower level tasks eg skeletons, hobgoblins, red spiders you should aim for 55 mage. with emblems you should buy row (i) scroll and msb (i) scroll as they are the best targets. with blood money you should aim for most of the items in the shop. to start with GET VOID. this is the best thing to spend blood money on at the start. this is because void can be used as an easy tribrid at raids , dks , barrows pretty much most things void can be used.
4) the worst grinds are still yet to come and now you are able to start entering the pvming level you need to start skilling to maximize the efficiency. i will put a list to mythicals complete skilling guide http://osveldahar.org/forum/index.php?/topic/39-complete-skilling-guide/
this skilling guide is a great place to learn to speed through skills at the best rates and also use "help" cc they are very helpful and will point you in the right direction on pretty much most things.
the next part to this guide is going to be the items that are dropped by each boss or very helpful monsters and the rates that items are dropped at.
dagannoth kings - dragon axe , seer's ring ,archer ring, berserker ring , warrior ring all 1/138 dagannoth prime - mud battlestaff 1/ 40 no requirements but fremmenik elite diary advised for noted bones
kraken - 87 slayer required to kill and requires slayer task UNLESS killing in wilderness. the wilderness kraken is lower drop rates. this is sub level 30 so super easy to escape just use glory charge to escape pkers. trident and tent are both dropped at the rate of 1/317 but very good boss for skilling supplies such as raw monks and sharks and also great for barrage runes
zulrah - 1/200 magic fang /tanz fang / serp helm / onyx.... 1/800 mutagen (2 diff colours) and jar of the swamp. this boss has amazing basic drops for skilling items
Bandos - hilt / bcp/ tassets / boots are all in a 1/384 shards are 1/149
zammy - hilt 1/250 ... shards / staff of the dead/ zammy spear are all 1/149
sara - hilt / acb are 1/258 .... shards / sara light are 1/127
armadyl - hilt / armadyl armour piece 1 /384 shards ar 1/149
olm (raids) - the chance of any raids items are 1/54 but is very good for skilling supplies and money but reqiures 1900 total
there are alot of money makers in game and all boses are the best way to aim for money or crafting uncuts (buy from crafter and sell to gen store for profit)
i hope this guide helps and i will do some guides on bosses in the near future, let me know what guides you want to see.
thanks all and peace!