Suggestion title: Refresh Economy - *Not Reset*
Suggestion long description: So we have noticed that the server has barely no no economy. The reason for this I think if because of to much supply and not enough
demand. Below I will make suggestions on stores and npcs that I believe that should be changed to increase the influx of player economy.
• Get rid of the Super Potions, and Brews as well as the magic potion and ranging potion. This will help give the incentive that good herbs should be kept and
for potential profit. And will help feed the skill economy.
• Get rid of the dragonstone amulet Helmet of Neitiznot Helmet. for obvious reasons. Even Rings of recoil could potential be beneficial to the economy by a slight
• Get rid of the Mystics in the store to help with PvM economy.
• Get rid of the Ancient Staves as they are already a drop and would help feed the economy.
• Get rid of Soul, Nature, Blood, and Astrals. This is probably of the more beneficial benefactors of the economy. Because runes are ample in drops but no one really
needs to pick them up because they are cheap in the store and are plentiful. This was runecrafting will not have to be as painful of a task because there could be some profit
out of it and it could help if rune drops were tweaked a bit to potentially reflect this.
• Get rid of the Rune Armour in the store. This will help newer players rely of the economy for items and as higher leveled players rune is abundant also
so it will not cause a price change by much but it will help with wealth transfer and give incentive to PvM worse creatures for certain items
• Get rid of Dragon scimitar and battle axe. We know that the Scimitar will be a hot item to sell because players covet this for early PvMing and getting a whip
even now is challenging. This will definitely help the economy.
• Your could replace the Ava's Accumulator with the Attractor and make the Accumulator a reward in PC. This way players will be pushed to PC and it'll also give
the item a bump in the economy if it is tradeable.
Remove red d'hide and black d'hide from the stores. Will also help with the crafting economy as well.
• Get rid of rune Crossbow. Obvious reasons. But will allow trade and not store buy
These will adjusting the quantity of items in PvM will help considerably to push the economy. And also will push newer players to continue to play as they would see
very quickly how they are impacting the economy and also better ways of balancing the economy first. As we all know the older players would benefit the most from
this probably but as it is right now there is already a divide between the rich and the power and skilling and pvming (unless its bosses) dont help at all. This will
atleast give low to mid level skilling and training. and if considerably help with high level skilling.
Suggestion additional information: Please provide feedback and not just support and not support. If you truly care about the server and its economy this can in mo way