Username: Haya (went by iron fainted back in the day)
Time online (screenshot):
Timezone: UTC+2 - netherlands
What do you think are five important qualities a Staff member should possess and demonstrate?:
respect, calmness, know when to joke around, handle a sitaution with ease, take your time explaining new players
How many hours can you play a day:
depends on the day but i play mostly 3-6 hours a day
TheWildy moderator for over 2 years
admin on a few 718's(all of em dont exist anymore)
Why do you think you'll be suitable for this position?(1 paragraph minimum):
i have been doing my best at helping people, i have alot of knowledge about the server (alot of ironman tips :P)
Are there any issues we should know about?:
nope, if you want to know something about me just ask
I forgot to add also. The withdrawal options osrs has also at the bottom of the bank tab. Where you can select a click to be a certain withdraw amount. 1,14 or all for example. The option too where certain items in your inventory get deposited and not every single item.
Hey there guys and gals just making a post for some suggestions mostly QOL stuff.
1. Have the skilling options tab like OSRS. I don’t what they call theirs but the layout and options are great. Where you can click space bar or one mouse click to make all fo something etc. A little change but it can save you lots of time with skilling
2. Have a teleport to the mining guild. Or have the Mining skill cape work as a tele for it.
3. I could be wrong but it feels like the accuracy of the Archlight is off. Could be just me but I feel like it is.
4. Forum updates every so often as to what is being worked on before an update is released, or just like a little memo/post of how your work is going. Being a Veteran here I know the updates take time which is understandable considering how good they always are!!! And I appreciate all of the staffs hard works from the low level staff to the highest level :). But I feel like those kinds of post could make quite the difference with keeping newer plays around who probably get scared off by not seeing an update or a post for a week or two. Like I said the OSV veterans understand these updates take time but I feel like it could just help keep some new faces around
5. That’s all I got for now. Thanks to Matt and the staff everyone works hard and we appreciate it, even if it isn’t said all the time.
Today was a great day for me on the server all because I got promoted to moderator. So happy to be able to help my community in any way that is needed. Thank you all for your support, it means the world to me.