Jump to content

Recommended Posts

iron_help.png?width=400&height=176

 

About Iron Help.
This is a new clan, created by veteran players.
Everyone is welcome.
The goal of our clan is to reach the maximum level of entertainment.
 

157517d413a4e435b0cb4465d8363d5f.png
 

 424cda3cba9e75ad2a4c80b875f94fd3.png

Visit our staff team's profiles here:


157517d413a4e435b0cb4465d8363d5f.png
 

  • How does our ranking system work?

    Ranks, such as recruit, up to Sergeant will be given when we feel like you've earned it.
    If you wish to obtain a higher rank, such as the Lieutenant rank. You must send in an application through forums.
    Various members will have to vote, in order for you to obtain this rank.
    Disclaimer: If one of the owners quit the cc, there will be an open spot, which will be filled by the choise of "Natsuki"
     
  • Iron Help's Team Application format & How it should look like.
 

The format, and how a propper application should look like.

  • In-Game name: Natsuki
  • What rank are you applying for: Owner.
  • In-Game Playtime: 12 Days, 14 Hours.
  • Relationship with the cc Iron Help: Use your own words.


157517d413a4e435b0cb4465d8363d5f.png
 

  • Our Rules.

    1. You must follow the basic Os-Veldahar rules. (Click here to visit these rules)
    2. No flaming / flame Baiting.
    3. No harrasment / disrespect.
    4. No encouraging others to break the rules.
    5. No racism or religious intolerance.
    6. No spamming.
    7. No abusive / excessive trolling.


157517d413a4e435b0cb4465d8363d5f.png
 

  • Our Discord Channel.

    Send Natsuki, or my partner Kalphite a Friends Request on discord.
    My discord: 'Natsuki#8625' 
    Kalphite's Discord: 'Mitch#0414'
    Or, send a Private Message In-Game or through forums to any member listed below.
    Click on the spoiler, to see what members you could contact for this matter.

 

 

157517d413a4e435b0cb4465d8363d5f.png

iron_help.png?width=400&height=176

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name: Miller S
In-Game Playtime: 3 days, 12 hours.
Relationship with We Are Iron: Played this server for 2-3 years now, I've maxed iron man 3 times and was involved with 'We are Iron' a lot.
Do you agree with the Rules, set by We Are Iron?: Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Miller S said:

In-Game Name: Miller S
In-Game Playtime: 3 days, 12 hours.
Relationship with We Are Iron: Played this server for 2-3 years now, I've maxed iron man 3 times and was involved with 'We are Iron' a lot.
Do you agree with the Rules, set by We Are Iron?: Yes

Hey @Miller S

You were involved indeed, but.
Your attitude has been quite toxic.
From what I've seen, you don't help and aren't active in the clan chat (yet)

Your request has been Denied for now.
Feel free to apply another time.

 

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name: Iron Blu
In-Game Playtime: 2 Days, 9 hours
Relationship with We Are Iron: Been playing server for almost 2 years if not more. Maxed my iron before last reset and was very active. Kinda laid back last reset but ready to go at it and be active this one :)
Do you agree with the Rules, set by We Are Iron?: Yes of course!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Iron Blu said:

In-Game Name: Iron Blu
In-Game Playtime: 2 Days, 9 hours
Relationship with We Are Iron: Been playing server for almost 2 years if not more. Maxed my iron before last reset and was very active. Kinda laid back last reset but ready to go at it and be active this one :)
Do you agree with the Rules, set by We Are Iron?: Yes of course!

Hey @Iron Blu

We'll take a closer look at your in-game activity.
I'll get back to you within a couple of days.

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've given some players the ranks they deserved.

If you wish to be ranked? Please send me a pm on forums / in-game.
You post a screenshot with a list of your stats on this topic.

The current list, of all the ranked members.
e931ef6b745e46e5e1ccc8dde2f6becc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name: Ampy
In-Game Playtime: 8 days 16 hours. Maxed btw.
Relationship with We Are Iron: I don't know who 'we are iron' is. I'm a fairly new player/
Do you agree with the Rules, set by We Are Iron?: Yes of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ampy said:

In-Game Name: Ampy
In-Game Playtime: 8 days 16 hours. Maxed btw.
Relationship with We Are Iron: I don't know who 'we are iron' is. I'm a fairly new player/
Do you agree with the Rules, set by We Are Iron?: Yes of course!

 

Recruit rank applied. thank you for helping out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-Game Name: Hcim Mikey
In-Game Playtime:  1 Day 3 Hours ( Due to work and school )
Relationship with We Are Iron: I am A fairly new player around OSV. I do not know who " we are iron " is.
Do you agree with the Rules, set by We Are Iron?: Yes, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, hcim mikey said:

In-Game Name: Hcim Mikey
In-Game Playtime:  1 Day 3 Hours ( Due to work and school )
Relationship with We Are Iron: I am A fairly new player around OSV. I do not know who " we are iron " is.
Do you agree with the Rules, set by We Are Iron?: Yes, of course.

 

Coropral rank applied. thank you for helping out!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×