Sign in to follow this  
Dark

OSV Myth's Guild Client Background Competition!

Hey everyone, 

In light of the upcoming Myth's Guild we've decided a new client background was in store. What better way to get ready for the Myth's Guild than a brand new Client Background (other than, you know, actually preparing your account in-game)! As such, we're leaving the background ideas to the community. We have a lot of talented individuals with an eye for design, and we invite everyone to submit their rendition of a Myth's Guild themed client background. 

zjHl2lgef9cYrQL0JFa7kzbw2vuEqBBGnhnP1Dd9  

Rules & Specifications

1. Please do not submit another users work without their express permission.

2. Your art can be submitted by sending myself a private message titled "Myth's Guild Submission". 

3. The background dimensions must be 765 x 503.

4. Two submissions maximum per user.

5. The competition ends on the 12th of June - 12PM EST to submit your art. Submissions after this date will not be considered.

The best submissions will be polled for the community to vote on. The winner will receive coins.png.726e402e26bc517a579c208f8025a744.png300m GP from myself as well as a forum award. If you're an Ironman you will receive Contributor or an upgrade from your current rank.

5b1823336aa44_vorkath_s_head_icon_by_rs_legendarts-dbycqpk(2).png.e357fd9f5c12c3f2f89cb4b11b435bfb.png

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, laken said:

how many submissions per user are allowed?

I'll allow two per user - and you can update/change them at any time before the due date.

• Thanks 1

Dark, you already agreed to this, donator, but how about adding the option of mystery boxes, or super mb’s. I feel if people have more product width for this award, there will be more people interested.

12 minutes ago, Rangers said:

Dark, you already agreed to this, donator, but how about adding the option of mystery boxes, or super mb’s. I feel if people have more product width for this award, there will be more people interested.

I think the current reward is pretty generous as is.