Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Official Gambling Rules

YmO978z.png

Official Form of Gambling
Players with the Gambler rank are the only players who may host dice games. However, anyone may host Mithril Seed games.  (http://www.osveldahar.org/store).
If dicing games are hosted with a player who does not have the Gambler rank or is not using a dice bag, they may have their rank removed and account disabled.
Game: Rules:
55x2 (55 is the highest you may play.) The Host sets the threshold amount to a certain number (55) and a doubled amount (x2). If the Host rolls higher than the threshold amount (55) the better wins the game (x2). 

Note: 55 AND ABOVE count as a loss. There is no re-rolling on 55. 
Host loses Example: I am hosting 55 x 2 and the better places a 2m bet. I roll a 58 and lose, owing 4m to the better. 
Host wins Example: I am hosting 55 x 2 and the better places a 2m bet. I roll a 53 and win the 2m bet.
Dice Duels Middle-manned by the Host. 
Player 1 places a bet with the Host against Player 2 whom also places a bet with the Host. 
Once the bets are confirmed by the Host, he will say something similar to "dd player 1 versus player 2, 
pot". 
Player 1 and Player 2 roll their die and whoever has the highest roll wins the pot. (This may also be in best out of X amount variation - the winner of the majority of games wins the pot). 

If the players some how manage to roll the same numbers during a round, the round must be restarted. 
(note: the Host will generally charge a commission rate which is to be agreed upon before starting the duel, if there is no pre-set commission, the commission will be set at 10%)

Blackjack

Since we only have the 100-sided die, only one form of blackjack applies. 
Essentially, the Host and the better keep rolling until they wish to stop or bust. You try to get as close to 100 without going over. 
Going over 100 is called a bust. Much like real blackjack, hitting 100 (21) does not mean an automatic re-do/re-roll or whatever.
If you both manage to hit the same number, the game is tied and you have an option of refunding the bet or, if the better wishes to continue, to restart the game. 
Blackjack is normally 
x2 the bet but may be adjusted if pre-arranged. 
(note: a bust is an automatic loss.)

Example of Host winning: Bet is placed on me for 2m. I roll a 75, the better rolls a 90. I can stop or hit at this point, I choose to hit (roll) and roll a 24 putting me at 99. The better tries his luck and rolls an unfortunate 77 resulting in a bust (totalled 167 which is over 100).

Example of Host losing: Bet is placed on me for 2m. I roll a 75, the better rolls a 90. I choose to roll again and roll an 86 resulting in a bust. I owe the better 4m. 
Note: The Host may not roll as many times as he pleases. The game is a turn-by-turn basis, and negating this factor is against the rules. 

Extra clarification:
The above examples does not mean the host MUST roll first, this part is fully up to the host and better to decide.

Flower
poker

This game is played between 2 players. Each player must plant 5 mithril seeds. Depending upon the colors of 5 flowers, the outcome is decided.

If a player plants 2 flowers of the same color, it is considered 1-pair (1p)
If a player plants two 1 pairs (2 different pairs) it is considered 2-pair (2p) If a player plants 3 of the same, it is considered 3-of-a-kind (3oak)
If a player plants 4 of the same, it is considered 4-of-a-kind (4oak)
If a player plants 5 of the same, it is considered 5-of-a-kind (5oak)
If a player plants 3-of-a-kind and a 1-pair, it is considered full house (fh)
If a a player plants 5 different flowers, it is a bust.**

*White/Black flowers are a replant*
The winning case is as follows;
5oak>4oak>full-house>3oak>2p>1p>bust
If both players bust, it is a replant.

*In case any one of the 5 flowers is white/black, both players must start over and re-plant all 5.*

**In the situation where both players bust,
both of them must replant 5 flowers and replay.**

Addition:
The Host and the Better MUST show eachother the bet/pot before the game is started.
Example: If the pot is 15M and the Host wins, the Host may not pay out 15M in items unless both Host and Better agreed on which items.
So if there was no items agreed to belong in the pot, it shall always be paid out in GP.
  • Thanks 1